The Mast Academy Trust is a small Trust with a personal touch. Our work is underpinned by a strong moral purpose to ensure the highest standards for every child within our Trust and we believe that supporting, challenging and valuing our people at all levels of the organisation is essential in achieving our aims.
Our Trust vision is centred around empowering, facilitating and supporting schools to thrive within their own context. We believe that in order for this to be achieved, leadership at all levels needs to be strong and headteachers need to have the capacity, resource and support to drive school improvement.
We encourage schools to join us if they wish to:
- Remain individual in that they thrive in their own context and in line with their own vision and values.
- Work with us in partnership in order to secure better outcomes for pupils.
- Join a truly collaborative Trust that has capacity to support school improvement pertinent to school needs.
- Access services to support financial effectiveness.
- Access services to support improvements to teaching and learning.
- Expect a flexible and individual approach so that support is tailored to needs.
- Access opportunities for close partnership working with the Local Authority, RSC and local Teaching Schools, so that school’s and children’s needs come first.
For schools who wish to ‘try before they buy’, we offer an Associate Membership. Associate memberships are subject to Board approval and are reviewed annually. We are happy to discuss the requirements of individual schools to provide a tailored experience.
Find out more about our business model, what our family of schools experience being part of the Mast Academy trust and associate membership please consider the Joining our Trust presentation. (Select the full screen icon to maximise your viewing)
If you are interested in joining our Trust, or an associate partnership, please complete the joining enquiry form below.
Alternatively if you wish to have an informal discussion, please contact us on T: 01484 865444 and ask for the Trust Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.